Friday 19 February 2010

Walls going up for Secondary School

At Christmas my wife gave me a Project Book, "250 pages of Premium Quality writing paper". This was supposed to replace all the scraps of paper on which I had written notes, reminders or details of phone messages and which litter my desk. I am learning to use it.

On 11th January I see I entered "Alpha. needs another £500 to get walls finished." And also noted that the Government will pay for two teachers in the Primary School from end of January. Originally I understood that they would pay for three, but there is not enough money. Still £112 for two each month is a good start. Money needs to be prayed in for the remainder of the teachers salaries, for aspects of the Healthcare trip and for the building work. I am learning to trust God more in this.

Anyway a friend in our church said he would like to give me a gift as a result of reading this blog. Great, I thought, expecting perhaps £25 or at the most £50.  Last Sunday, he said "I've got a cheque for you."
There it was £500. wow!   I have just looked back through the blog. Does it ever specifically mention the need for £500? No, but God put it into his servant's heart to get it just right! Thank you, Lord.

It's the roof next!!!!!!

No comments: